|
Animal A: Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? I'm just saying-how do we know it's an ice age?
动物甲:为什么不叫大寒时代或干脆叫冷冰冰时代?我的意思是,我们怎么知道这就是冰河时期?
Animal B: Because of all the ice.
动物乙:因为放眼望去全是冰啊,你个笨蛋。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhinoceros:Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road.
犀牛甲:你一定要跟全世界唱反调吗?把你的大个子挪开。
Manfred: If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal.
曼弗瑞德:如果我的鼻子像你的一样那么小,我一定不敢吭气。
Rhinoceros: Give me a break, we've been waddling all day.
犀牛甲:饶了我吧,我们晃了一整天了都。
Manfred: Go ahead, follow the crowd. It'll be quieter when you're gone
曼弗瑞德:去吧,跟上你的大部队吧。你们走了我的耳根才清静。
Rhinoceros: Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him.
犀牛甲:走吧,他想冻死就让他去吧,别拦着。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sid: You have beautiful eyes.
西德:你的眼睛好迷人哦。
Manfred: Get off my face.
曼弗瑞德:不要死黏在我脸上。
Sid: whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together?
西德:嘿嘿,我们的合作太完美了,我们一起去南方如何?
Manfred: Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.
曼弗瑞德:好啊,跳到我背上来躺着吧。
西德:哇哦!真的呀?
曼弗瑞德:你想的美哦。
|
本帖子中包含更多资源
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册
x
|